Hi! I'm Britta.
I am a Senior at Champlin Park and a part time student at North Hennepin. I feel like I am totally lost in my search for college but thats fine.
I have the most wonderful guy in my life.
His name is Brett Karsten Jasperse.
He makes me the happiest.
He is my Best Friend.
I have many other "aquaintences"
but very few friends
which is ok by me.
Life is good and i can't complain about anything.
I am easy going and accept people for who they are
so come talk to me.
I am always here for everyone.
You cant take things too seriously.
I like to have fun and goof around and i am definitely myself.
my life isn't perfect,
i stress out over school
and my relationships with my friends have grown awkward but I'm happy.
1 comment:
i miss you guys i wish i was in CW2
Post a Comment