Thursday, September 25, 2008
Word Vomit Due to Mind Blank
So we are supposed to be writing our longer short story but I have no idea what to even write about. I know we were supposed to start with the characters and what not but yet again I dont have a certain character in mind. Which ofcourse sucks majorly. but whatev. I am one of those people who wait til the very last minute of the very last hour to get things done so I'm not stressing over it yet. I have to work today.. 12-4. Joy. 12-4 shifts are so totally boring cause no one shops then. So all you do is sit around waiting for your next break. Maybe I could write about that. Someone who works extensively and just thinks about when her next break is. Based on a true story. Nah thats lame. What would be the conflict? Do you ever wonder when you can just live for the moment? I mean day after day we look towards the future. I feel like we live for the next deadline. We are all working right now, trying to get everything done for Monday when we need to turn in our "Longer short story." Than what? we get another assignment. I feel like that's all I do... I am looking and planning for college but once I get there I will be planning for moving into my first house, than getting married, than having kids, raising kids, kicking the kids out of the house when they turn eighteen. Then what? Will I have to live for the moment when I'm old and grey cause I have no more plans left? Right now it feels like I can't go out on a limb and do something crazy. And if I do decide to go on any type of adventure, than it is planned. First we go here, than there, and so on. Maybe I'll write a story about that. A person who is always planning for the next thing and than something happens to them where they are pulled out of their comfort zone and they have to live for the moment. Oh boy.. maybe word vomit is useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nice your random but it works lol
Post a Comment