Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When Your World Comes Crashing Down

This is not my "A time my world changed poem.. I just was pissed off so I had to write something down."

Lies, that's all I've been told.
No one is brave enough to tell me the truth
but I see it anyways.
The pain grows inside me
and the tears I try so desperately to hold back
start flowing
I know the truth.
We are crumbling to the ground because of her
and she doesn't even care.
She stabbed me
the knife is in my back.
she departs as my blood flows
and my heart stops as I see you grab her hand.


I'm not sure if I like it.. but its just unedited feelings at this point.

2 comments:

Trigger Happy Arcade said...

Nice use of words!

DANNER #70 said...

it is actually very good you should use this for your poem